Friday, May 8, 2009

I'm not very good at this obviously.

SO, I started my blog on August 3rd.

That was 9 months ago. I didn't tell anyone about it. And I didn't update it. Not very good form for a blog, huh?

Life hasn't changed a whole lot. The kids have gotten older. H and B have almost finished their school year. Next August will be 1st grade for H and kindergarten for B! I just registered him the other day. I can't believe my only little boy is going off to kindergarten!

M is busy being two. I'm trying hard not to say ((terrible)) two's but she has been a bit of a grump lately. I don't let it ruin my day though. Just hers.


I'm working a job now. I work in Walmart giving samples out to the masses for a Sales company. It's not a bad job and I mostly manage myself so that's nice. I definitely don't see myself doing this the rest of my life though.

No comments: